Finally completed both the keypad and the controller case. The keypad was a very interesting mold. I began by milling the negative but it was very hard to make a good mold using due to tooling constraints. I realized making a positive of the keypad created a much better surface finish so made one out of machinable wax. I cast a silicone mold from the positive wax mold. One I had this, negative, silicone mold, I tried a new technique of using three different colored resins. I used a syringe to inject the white resin into the letters channels. I then made a temporary wall between the red and green sections and let them merge once they were both poured. This was all done within 20 minutes to ensure that proper blending and adhesion occurred I was very happy with the results and it produced a very high quality keypad. The case came out nicely and I added some vinyl stickers to it.